We are proud and excited to offer our customers new services that will enhance their gardening experience!
With over a combined 150 years of gardening and horticulture experience, we are excited to offer in-home garden consultations. We offer the best service we can when you are at the nursery. Sometimes, you would like us to see your yard and communicate your needs and concerns in person.
Whether you are a beginning gardener or are already an enthusiast, we can be there to help. We will send one of our staff horticulturists to your house for a 1.5 hour walk thru of your garden with you. Possible areas of focus:
- Recommendations for new plantings and/or water-wise gardening
- Lawn removal advice
- Identification and care information for existing plants
- Tips for maintenance of existing plants, troubleshooting growing conditions, water use etc.
- Pruning advice
- Pest and disease identification and treatment
We will follow up with a recap of the consultation including our recommendations, including any referrals needed for future work. At any time, you can meet with our horticulturist at the nursery to discuss your consultation and select plants for your garden.
Please call or email for more information.
Does not include soil/amendment and fertilizer
Applicable delivery charges.
Planting location MUST be determined before scheduled delivery/planting time.
If you are intimated by the care of houseplants, we are here to help. We will send one of our staff horticulturists to your house for a half-hour assessment.
- What style of house plant would look best.
- Light measuring for most appropriate houseplant.
- Watering advice.
- Problem-solving current issues.